Sending off the national team to Australia, Erick said the national team was well prepared

Sending off the national team to Australia, Erick said the national team was well prepared


Jakarta - PSSI General Chairman Erick Thohir said the Indonesian national team is well prepared to face host Australia in the Group C match of the 2026 World Cup Qualifiers in the Asian zone, Thursday (20/3).

"Hopefully everything will go smoothly during the match," said Erick when sending off the group of coaches and several Indonesian national team players to Australia, in Jakarta, Sunday night.

The man who is also the Minister of SOEs also hopes that the Indonesian national team can get through the match against Australia without any injured players. He wants all the coach's strategies to be carried out well on the field.

In Jakarta, Erick Thohir only released eight Indonesian national team players because the rest, who played abroad, immediately joined Sydney.

The eight players are Rizky Ridho (Persija), Muhammad Ferarri (Persija), Ricky Kambuaya (Dewa United), Septian Bagaskara (Dewa United), Ernando Ari (Persebaya), Nadeo Argawinata (Borneo FC), Ramadhan Sananta (Persis) and Hokky Caraka (PSS Sleman). Previously there was the name of Dewa United's attacking midfielder Egy Maulana Vikri, but he was injured so he did not go to Australia.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Top Offers